Warwickshire Bell Tents Terms and Conditions of Hire
By signing the paper booking agreement or making
an online booking via Ticket Tailor it is assumed that The Hirer has read
the Terms and Conditions of Hire below and/or on the back of the booking agreement:
1. is Warwickshire Bell Tents. is the person hiring the equipment from the Company and whose name appears on the booking agreement. The Hirer must be at least 18 years of age. means the time commencing with the arrival of the equipment onsite, and terminating when the equipment is removed by the Company. is the agreement entered into by the hirer and the Company. is the bell tent/s & furnishings provided by the Company for the use of the Hirer. is the total amount payable including deposits, hire, delivery, assembly, installation, dis-assembly and collection of the equipment.
2. – A holding deposit of £300 is due from the Hirer to the Company at the time of booking to hold the date and bell tents required. The holding deposit is retained in full by the Company where the number of bell tents held are not subsequently booked and paid in full by the Hirer.
3. – £50 per bell tent is required 14 days prior to the event and is payable by the Hirer to the Company. The security deposit covers damage, breakages or extra cleaning that may be required. This will be returned within 14 days of departure, minus deductions if applicable, which will be fully itemised.
4. – Delivery is charged at 50p per mile for 2 round trips and is payable by the Hirer 14 days prior to the Hire Period.
5. - Should the Hirer wish to terminate the contract then the payable cancellation fee is 100% of the equipment Hire Charges.
6. – The Company may end the contract if the Hirer breaks it. The Company may end the contract at any time by writing to the Hirer if: (a) the Hirer does not make any payment to the Company when it is due and the Hirer still does not make payment within 48 hours of the Company reminding the Hirer that payment is due; (b) the Hirer does not, within a reasonable time of the Company asking for it, provide the Company with information that is necessary for the Company to provide the services, for example, any necessary licences, consents or permissions or a plan of the site and proposed location for tents and equipment; (c) the Hirer does not, within a reasonable time, give the Company access to the site or enable the Company to obtain access to the site, to enable the Company to provide the services to the Hirer; or (d) the Hirer does not provide the Company with full details of complications that they may encounter on site, for example, details of relevant measurements or varying height levels. 6.1 The Hirer must compensate the Company if the Hirer breaks the agreement. If the Company end the agreement in the situations set out in clause 6 they will charge the Hirer 100% of the hire charges due.
7. – The Company will refund to the Hirer 100% of all monies charged in the event that either: (a) the Company have told the Hirer about an error in the price or description of the services the Hirer have ordered and the Hirer do not wish to proceed; (b) the Company suspend the services for technical reasons or due to unsafe or unsuitable weather conditions; (c) the Hirer have a legal right to end the contract because of something the Company have done wrong.
8. Force Majeure - The Company will not be liable for any: Act of God including but not limited to tempest, fire, flood, storm or natural disaster; War, civil war, sabotage or act of terrorism, Government sanction, embargo, import or export regulation or